A workbook can contain multiple connections to multiple data sources. Each connection is listed at the top of the Data window. Each worksheet has a primary connection and can optionally have several secondary connections using data blending. The primary connection and the secondary connections are linked by specified relationships. Adding a secondary connection to a sheet can be useful when you have data in multiple data sources that you want to integrate into a single analysis.
- Understanding Data Blending
- Navigating Connections in the Data Window
- Adding a Secondary Connection
- Defining Relationships
- Example - Data Blending on a Worksheet
- Troubleshooting Data Blending