Hide or Unhide Fields

You can selectively hide or show fields in the Data window. To hide a field, right-click the field and select Hide.

When you want to change your fields from hidden to visible, select Show Hidden Fields on the Data window menu.

The hidden fields are shown in gray in the Data window. You can then select one or more hidden fields, right-click and select Unhide.

Select Hide All Unused Fields on the Data window menu to quickly hide all of the fields that are not being used in the workbook.

2 comments:

  1. With integrity, you have nothing to fear, since you have nothing to hide. With integrity, you will do the right thing, so you will have no guilt. See the link below for more info.


    #hide
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site too.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete